About Me

My photo
Professor Licenciado em Letras - Língua Inglesa. Com mais de 15 anos de experiência em cursos de idioma, escolas de ensino médio e cursos pré-vestibulares.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

QUICKIE 22

QUICKIE 22

Para todas as questões a seguir, marque a resposta correta.

  1. Patricia: "Do you intend to buy that book ?” Karen: "Yes.................”

  2. I am
    I don't
    I do
    I intend
    I did

  3. Yesterday, while Marcio ................... down the street, ........... an old friend of his.

  4. has walked, met
    walked, had met
    was walking, met
    walked, was meeting
    walks, met

  5. Bruno cut his finger with that sharp knife and so………….. Priscila.

  6. did
    do
    does
    is
    have

  7. I asked them to be quiet, I....................... to hear what the girl ........................

  8. try / say
    was trying / say
    try / was saying
    were trying / were saying
    was trying / was saying



0 comentários: